Competency: Financial Management
strategies for additional funding sources
Raise funds and promote your
library by using your valuable time and resources wisely with easy-to-implement
fundraising strategies. We'll explore sponsorship, social media and other
online appeals, easy grant opportunities, fundraising events and
New ideas for supporting library projects and services
and quick planning methods will be learned so you can start effectively and
efficiently bringing in the money.
Find out who to ask and why
they will give to your library, and how to have advocacy conversations to
This session will leave you excited, motivated, and ready
with the knowledge needed to fundraise the easy way.
you will be ready to fundraise and "friendraise" while gaining community
support and promoting your library.
At the conclusion of
webinar, participants will be able to:
- Utilize quick and easy fundraising ideas to implement immediately
- Identify resources, methods, and models for easy fundraising
- Make the "ask" to the right audience
- Focus library fundraising efforts with a clear path to success
- Gain community support and promote the library through
SERLS Member Libraries: $0.00
All Other Libraries: $15.00