|Dates & times||
|Category||Online Course, Issues and Trends, All|
|Registration & more information||https://serls.evanced.info/signup/eventdetails?eventid=3510&lib=3|
This is an archived webinar. A mere 60 minutes in length. Easy to fit into your busy schedule.
The cost you ask? No charge for SERLS members...a mere $15.00 for all other libraries. Enjoy.
Competency: Personal/Interpersonal Competencies
"The difficult people we encounter can be our greatest teachers."
? Eileen Anglin
There are challenges in dealing with people who bring toxicity to the interaction.
One challenge is managing the impact it has on us - the other challenge is how to respond effectively - in essence - in ways that continue to allow us to get the job done and maintain a working relationship.
In this webinar, you will learn key strategies, tactics and skills to protect your emotional and psychological well-being, while at the same time not letting the other person control or dominate.
This webinar is for you if:
- You work in a team or group environment
- You interact with the public
- You have a team leadership role
- You want to have less stress and more control of interactions
Participants will learn:
- The drivers of toxic behavior - why they do what they do
- Specific tactics, tips and tools for responding to toxic communications
- How to stay centered and present when faced with toxicity
- A key to relieving your own frustrating
- How to get work done, have effective communications and not let them control your life
SERLS Member Libraries: $0.00
All Other Libraries: $15.00