Competency: Marketing and Public Relations
Sub-Category: Understands and applies marketing theory and practice
It's easy to believe you have plenty of marketing information at your disposal-until you're in the middle of a project and you run across a need you didn't anticipate. Would you rather search in a panic, or have a great resource list at your fingertips?
During this webinar, you'll get 20 resources (at least!), explained and annotated by a library marketing expert. If you don't know everything, you can at least know where to find everything. In this interactive and informative session, you'll get:
- A list of books (of course)
- Lists of websites and online toolkits
- Links to current nonprofit marketing blogs, inside and outside libraries
- Assessment of library marketing serials, both proven and new
- The inside scoop on the only library-specific marketing conference
And of course, all of the resources we'll discuss lead to even more resources!
SERLS Member Libraries: $0.00
All Other Libraries: $15.00